PART I TRADITIONAL AGRARIAN STRUCTURES
- Andrew Pearse, "Agrarian Change Trends in Latin America"
- Solon L. Barraclough and Arthur L. Domike, "Agrarian Structure in Seven Latin American Countries"
PART II AGRARIAN REFORM AND COUNTER-REFORM
- Thomas F. Carroll, "Land Reform as an Explosive Force in Latin America"
- Edmundo Flores, "The Economics of Land Reform"
- Jacques Chonchol, "Eight Fundamental Conditions of Agrarian Reform in Latin America"
- Ernest Feder, "Counterreform"
- Rodolfo Stavenhagen, "Social Aspects of Agrarian Structure in Mexico"
- Shlomo Eckstein, "Collective Farming in Mexico"
- Antonio Garcia, "Agrarian Reform and Social Development in Bolivia"
- Michel Gutelman, "The Socialization of the Means of Production in Cuba"
PART III PEASANT MOVEMENTS AND AGRARIAN CHANGE
- Gerrit Huizer, "Emiliano Zapata and the Peasant Guerrillas in the Mexican Revolution"
- Pierre Gilhodes, "Agrarian Struggles in Colombia"
- Clodomir Moraes, "Peasant Leagues in Brazil"
- James Petras and Maurice Zeitlin, "Agrarian Radicalism in Chile"
- Julio Cotler, "Traditional Haciendas and Communities in a Context of Political Mobilization in Peru"
- Henry A. Landsberger and Cynthia N. Hewitt, "Ten Sources of Weakness and Cleavage in Latin American Peasant Movements"