Introduction -- Primitive Man.
- Monarchy among Agricultural Peoples
- Monarchy among Pastoral Peoples
- The Implications of War
- Monarchy and Nationalism
- Monarchy justified by Divine Right
- Monarchy justified by Expedience
- Aristocracy justified in Theory
- Theocracy justified in Theory .
- The Theocracy of Communism .
- The Origins of Democracy
- Democracy at Rome
- Democracy justified by Religion
- Democracy justified by Reason
- Democracy justified by Utility
- Democracy carried to its Logical Conclusion
- Democracy in Decline
- The Caudillos
- Twentieth Century Dictatorship
- The Theory of Dictatorship
- Dictatorship in Decay